CLOUD ADMINISTRATION & MOBILITY+
Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
This program combines the following two (2) courses
- CLOUD ADMINISTRATION
The CompTIA Cloud+ course will help the student with the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments and who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure
The Mobility+ course builds on your existing knowledge and experience to provide you with critical concepts related to over-the-air technologies, wireless networking, and mobile devices.
Students who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in in that field.
Students must possess basic computer skills.
447 Clock Hours, 25 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture/Lab|
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
- learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing.
- differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each.
- identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
- identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.