CLOUD ESSENTIALS, ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
This course will help the student with the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments and who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
Students who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in in that field.
Students must possess basic computer skills.
475 Clock Hours, 27 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture/Lab|
|CLOUD ESSENTIALS, ARCHITECTURE DESIGN||475/308/167|
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
- learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing.
- differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each.
- identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
- identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.