CompTIA, A+, Network+, Security+, CHFI, CISSP, and CCNA Certification
Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
This program combines six (6) courses.
- CompTIA A+
Students will install, upgrade, repair, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, and perform preventative maintenance on basic personal computer hardware and operating systems.
Students will describe the major networking technologies, systems, skills, and tools in use in modern networks.
Students will implement and monitor security on networks, applications, and operating systems and respond to security breaches.
This course will provide participants the necessary skills to identify an intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law.
This course will provide participants the necessary skills to define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments.
This course consists of skills to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.
This course is intended for those interested in pursuing careers as computer repair technicians, PC network support specialists, PC field technicians, or systems support specialists.
Students must possess basic knowledge of computers and operating systems.
400 Clock Hours, 23 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture/Lab|
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- identify fundamental components and functions of personal computer operating systems.
- identify best practices followed by professional computer technicians.
- install and configure computer components.
- install and configure system components.
- maintain and troubleshoot peripheral components.
- troubleshoot system components.
- install and configure operating systems.
- maintain and troubleshoot installations of Microsoft Windows.
- identify network technologies.
- install and manage network connections.
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.