Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
This program provides students who want to prepare for the coming commercial drone industry. We offer options for beginners and advanced pilots alike. Learn in a friendly environment from highly experienced industry professionals.
This course is intended for engineers.
Students must possess basic knowledge of computers and operating systems.
627 Clock Hours, 35 Weeks-Day
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture/Lab|
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- learn to fly and understand industry-standard flight system
- receive actual hands-on flight training coupled with the airmanship knowledge to maintain and use your drone with confidence
- teaches you advanced aerial photography and videography
- planning and flying successful operations, programing flight patterns
- achieve correct altitude and utilizing specific camera settings
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.