Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
Our ITIL Foundation certification course is designed to give you a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it can be applied to enhance IT service management within your organization.
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL Certification) is the most widely adopted framework for IT Service Management in the world today
Students should possess some experience with personal computers.
316 Clock Hours, 18 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture/Lab|
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- ITIL key concepts, terminology, and historical milestones
- The five stage lifecycle structure and the relationships between the stages
- The core processes that make up each lifecycle stage
- The value ITIL provides to a business
- How ITIL aligns with the characteristics of high-performing service providers
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.