MCDST and MCITP 2008/2012
Books & Supplies: $461.70
This program combines two (2) courses.
1. Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCAS)
This program prepares students to support users and troubleshoot desktop applications and operating systems. Students will Prove thay have the expertise to configure, manage, and maintain a Windows 7 enterprise system. Upon program completion, students must take the certification exam.
2. Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
The Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Administrator is an advanced certification for Windows Server (2008/2012) network administrators. Students learn how to design and implement enterprise infrastructure systems using the Microsoft Windows platform and Microsoft server software. Upon program completion, student must take a certification examination..
This program is intended for those interested in pursuing careers as help desk specialists, PC technicians, PC/desktop support specialists, or IT professionals that work in a complex computing environment.
Students should have at least one year of experience implementing and administering Windows Server in an environment that has the following characteristics.
- 250 to 5,000 or more users
- multiple physical locations, multiple domain controllers
- network services and resources such as messaging, databases, file and print, firewalls, Internet access, an intranet, Public Key Infrastructure, remote access, remote desktop, virtualization, and client computer management
- connectivity requirements such as connecting branch offices and individual users in remote locations to corporate resources, and connecting corporate networks
930 Clock Hours, 52 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours|
|Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCAS)||376|
|Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)||554|
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be able to
- support end users in Windows 7 environment.
- support Mobile Users for Windows 7
- support and troubleshoot Identify Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- support and troubleshoot Identify Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- support Windows Server Administration Fundamentals.
- configure a forest or a domain.
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.