Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Administrator
Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
Students learn how to design and implement enterprise infrastructure systems using the Microsoft Windows platform and Microsoft server software.
This program is intended for those interested in pursuing careers as Windows Enterprise administrators, server systems administrators, network administrators, and monitoring operators.
Students must also possess at least one year of experience with operating system.
624 Clock Hours, 35 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture/Lab|
|Windows Server Administration Fundamentals||50/30/20|
|Mobility and Device Fundamentals||70/40/30|
|Software Development Fundamentals||108/65/43|
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- configure zones.
- configure DNS server settings.
- configure zone transfers and replication.
- configure a forest or a domain.
- configure trusts.
- configure sites.
- configure Active Directory replication.
- configure the global catalog.
- configure operations masters.
- configure Active Directory Lightweight Directory Service (AD LDS).
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.