Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Windows Server is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who work in the complex computing environment of medium to large companies.
This program is intended for IT professionals that work in complex computing environments.
Students must also possess at least one year of experience with operating system.
376 Clock Hours, 21 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture/Lab|
|Windows Server Administration Fundamentals||50/30/20|
|Mobility and Device Fundamentals||70/40/30|
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- configure zones, DNS server settings, zone transfers, and replication.
- configure a forest or a domain.
- configure trusts.
- configure sites.
- configure Active Directory replication.
- configure the global catalog.
- configure operations masters.
- configure Active Directory Rights Management Service (AD RMS).
- configure the read-only domain controller (RODC).
- configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FSv2).
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.