Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
This program prepares students to analyze business environments and design and implement the infrastructure for business solutions based on the Microsoft Windows platform and Microsoft server software. In addition to designing and implementing infrastructure systems, students learn how to install, configure, and troubleshoot network systems. Upon program completion, students must take a certification examination.
This program is intended for those interested in pursuing careers as systems administrators, PC LAN technicians, information system analysts, network administrators, or systems engineers.
Students must also possess at least one year of experience with operating system.
480 Clock Hours, 27 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture/Lab|
|Installing and Configuring Windows Server||80/50/30|
|Administering Windows Server||100/78/22|
|Configuring Advanced Windows Server||90/50/40|
|Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure||90/50/40|
|Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure||120/84/36|
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be able to
- describe Windows Server.
- describe the management tools available in Windows Server.
- install Windows Server.
- perform post-installation configuration of Windows Server.
- perform basic administrative tasks using Windows PowerShell.
- describe the structure of AD DS.
- describe the purpose of domain controllers.
- explain how to install a domain controller.
- manage user accounts with graphical tools.
- manage group accounts with graphical tools.
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.