Microsoft Office SharePoint Server(MCTS)
Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
In this program, students learn how to configure Office SharePoint Server and build an interface that creates workflow within an organization’s business processes.
This program is intended for those interested in pursuing careers as SharePoint administrators, SharePoint developers, SharePoint workflow specialists, or SharePoint analyst.
Students must possess a minimum of one year of experience configuring Office SharePoint Server and related technologies. In addition, applicants should have a general knowledge of configuring or administering the following technologies.
1. Internet information server
2. Windows Server Active Directory
3. Networking infrastructure-TCP/IP and clustering
264 Clock Hours, 15 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture/Lab|
|Managing Office 365 Identities||60/39/21|
|Enabling Office 365 Services||80/52/28|
|Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server||124/80/44|
Upon completion of this program, graduates will able to
- configure Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
- manage search.
- configure business forms.
- configure content management.
- manage business intelligence.
- deploying or upgrading Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
- Microsoft .NET 2.0
- Internet security and acceleration server
- Network load-balancing for applications
- Some programming language
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.