Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
Our Instructor-Led Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Training Boot Camps are the ideal solution for project managers who are looking to acquire the PMP Certification. The core objective of this course is to adequately prepare students for the PMP examination.
This program is intended for those interested in pursuing careers as project managers.
Basic PC skills and some project management experience are required.
272 Clock Hours, 15 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture-Lab|
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be able to
- explain basic project management concepts.
- create a task list, modify a task list, and execute the work breakdown structure.
- execute task links, explore task relationships, and change a task type.
- work with the base calendar, resources and calendars, and project costs.
- work with views and tables.
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.