Registration Fees: $ 100.00
Books & Supplies: $ 0.00
STRF(Students Tuition Recovery Fund): $ 0.00
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to design and implement Microsoft Server Virtualization solutions using Hyper-V and System Center.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining a virtualization infrastructure or are interested in learning about current Microsoft Virtualization technologies.
Before attending this course, students must have
- an understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- an understanding of different storage technologies and concepts
- the ability to work in a team/virtual team
- an understanding of Windows PowerShell
396 Clock Hours, 22 Weeks
|Program Name||Clock Hours/Lecture/Lab|
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to
- evaluate an organization’s virtualization requirements and plan for server virtualization.
- install and configure the Hyper-V server role.
- create virtual machines, create and manage virtual hard disks and work with snapshots.
- create and configure virtual machine networks in a Hyper-V environment.
- implement virtual machine movement and Hyper-V Replica.
Requirements For Program Completion
To successfully complete this program, students must maintain a minimum average of at least 70% or C.